Monday, May 31, 2010

Introduction

I have started to undertake a study of Psalms. Initially I started to write this down for furture reference and review and for the edification of my family. If you are interested please enjoy and feel free to leave any comments you desire.

Please note that the primary aim is to consolodate my OT commentaries into what is relevant and necessary so that my family didn't have to read pages upon pages to extract what I have here. It is not all inclusive and is not intended to be. I am using primarily my Spurgeon, Calvin, and Matthew Henry commentaries because the rest I have cover NT and not the OT. I hope to get more which would then put new references on here. So if that change should occur I have been blessed with some new commentaries.

I am also using my dictionaries and study bibles to assist in the study and will include word studies where necessary or relevant beyond myself.

Abbreviations:
1599 GB - 1599 Geneva Bible
CHS - Charles Spurgeon
JC - John Calvin
MH - Matthew Henry

Thank you,
Danny

No comments:

Post a Comment